Saturday, March 5, 2011

Japanese Deco love xo

Japanese Deco has been a trend in Japan for over 10 years.
My love for Japanese deco began many years ago with my love  for Japan,
Hello kitty and all things kawaii.(cute)
You can deco anything from phonecases, nails, make up mirrors, cameras.
I'd probably deco my husband if he would stand still long enough hehe.
But because of my passion for animals I started to deco rectractable leads,
It started with hand made swaroski crystal leads and grooming brushes.
I've now made a new range of handmade Japanese deco inspired Dog rectractable leads 
using charms,crystals,beads and other materials .
I can't stress enough that these leads are made with love and care.
They are for the Dog and owner that have everything.
They are fabulous for special occassions, weddings, parties, functions or that special gift.
They are not designed for everyday use but some people like myself use them regular.
My customers have been extremly happy and its the perfect way to personalize your Dogs character
or style xo 







No comments:

Post a Comment