Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DOES YOUR PET HAVE A DOPPELGANGER?

Thanks g for this doppelganger pic you made of me and the fabulous gwen stefani.
The whole doppelganger week had me thinking what about our pets do they have a doppelganger?
The answer is yes my friends, I see alot of dogs come in and out of my store.
On weekends im like" hey its chanel" but it happens to be chanels doppelganger coco?
Also this happens alot with pet owners there are alot of petowners out there that look exactly alike its crazy!
Anyway i was thinking about my pets doppelgangers and here they are!
My boy Hefs doppelganger is PAPI from beverly hills chihuahua.
These furry little dudes could be brothers.
My  little guy Nimbin is as cool and as popular as his doppelganger SNOOPY!
My gal Starbabypuffin looks alot like hellokittys friend CINNAMOROLL.
Super Kawaii!
BunnyJamaica the oringinal CHLOE from Beverly hills Chihuahua.(who knew)lol
No matter who you or your pets doppelganger is the best thing to be is yourself!
"IF IM GOING TO SING LIKE SOMEONE ELSE,THEN I DONT NEED TO SING AT ALL."
-BILLIE HOLIDAY

1 comment: