Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PROJECT TREASURE BOX......

Tomorrow its our 4th Wedding Anniversary yay!
Today I've been running around Berry to all my fav stores buying sweet
treasures from all our fav stores for the surprise gift I'm making for my darling huni!
We built The Yellow Brick Art Studio for our anniversary.
But Ive also been working on a tresure box full of  special treasures
from all over Berry.
The treasure box is full of trinkets from our fav stores,
and my hubbys fav things....
lollies,tea,organic surf wax,art supplies,recycled journals.....
Random and cute treasures....
I found the coolest old skool handmade Beatles nesting dolls
from cuckoo corner.
Its been great fun to make,I'm sure my hubby will love it!
Have a wonderful day
Smiles and Treasure Chests xx

No comments:

Post a Comment