Sunday, September 19, 2010

WEEKEND WONDERLAND!

We had an amazing weekend....
I felt like Alice running around having so many adventures...
We had our Doggie Rescue Dogwash it was such a fabulous day we wash thirty five dogs,
We raised seven hundred dollars for Doggie Rescue.Whoop Whoop!
A big thanks for all the love and support xx
Friday night was the first ever Twilight Growers Markets
It was on the lawns of the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre.
Fresh produce,fire dancers,live music,cupcakes and wine.
The Twilight Markets are going to be held every quarter.
I love that they are dog friendly, check out this super stylin pup!
So after an amazing weekend we headed down to the Kiama Markets
Its so relaxing browsing, drinking fresh lemonade and walking along the coastal edge.
The Markets are full of fresh produce, handmade items,
crafts and nic knaks.
I really loved these markets.
I bought some beautiful treasures and a gorgeous bunch of fresh flowers.
There was an amazing petting farm at the markets.
I fell in love with this minature pig Suzanne.
Arhhh I just loved her but did she scream.....
Check out these other sweeties xx
I totally recommend visiting the Kiama markets.
They are on every third Sunday of the month.
I loved that they are family friendly.....
and dog friendly of course,another happy little shopper.

We finshed the morning with a wonderful breakfast with the
dashing Allan, Terry and Jules.
springs in the air and summers just around the corner
hugs and pigs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment