Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dolly Mania!!!!!

I love Dolly Parton,
I love her look, her personality, her music, savvy business skills,
and her positive honest attitude.
Not to mention she's a Fashion Icon and has been a huge influence
in developing my own creative style!
Whether your a fan or not, I think we could all learn a lot from this
Backwards Barbie!
Have you every read or heard some of Miss Dollys quotes?
Amazing!! I try to live my life by some of them ;)
" THE MAGIC IS INSIDE YOU, THERE AIN'T NO CRYSTAL BALL"
- Dolly Parton

" It cost a lot of money to look this cheap "
- Dolly Parton

" I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes,
because I know I'm not dumb-
and I'm not blonde either."
- Dolly Parton

" We cannot direct the wind,
but we can adjust the sails."
-Dolly Parton.

No comments:

Post a Comment