Friday, June 29, 2012

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the scariest of them all"

Disney has just announced one of there up and coming new collections,
The Disney Villains!!
The range will have exclusive merchandise dolls, note books, nail polishes,
Home wares and other exciting pieces.....
Would you buy any of this collection?

To be honest with you all these chicks scare the crap out of me,
but I've always found Maleficent any interesting character.
I've always thought that she seems the most saddest out of all the characters,
but yet so beautiful looking in a striking villain way.

When Disney announced that Angelina Jolie was cast as Maleficent
I wasn't surprised at all, I have said many times that she reminds me so much of her.
I think Disney have done an amazing job casting her and she will be well Magnificent!

Take a look at the collection,
I think with the upcoming release of Maleficent
and the popularity that the Mac makeup Disney Villain range received.
This will be another success for the Disney Company.

1 comment:

  1. I looooove this! It will be hard not to buy everything from this range :)

    ReplyDelete