Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Supa Fun @ Supanova Sydney!!

Sydney Supanova 2012!!
We had a great weekend at this years Supanova Pop Culture Expo.....
Supanova is always so much fun and we look forward to it every year,
It's always a wonderful event, great people, cosplayers, artists, voice actors, actors,
gaming, pop culture, stores and many other exciting things.
This year I dressed as on of my Idol/ inspirations and no it wasn't Tim Burton hehe,
( maybe next year.)

I went as the one and only George Lucas.....
Check out some pics from the weekend and my darling hubby went as the
adorable, most disliked Star wars character Jar Jar Binks.

I love the costumes at Supanova there are always so many awesome, creative costumes.
The Star wars costumes are always my favorite ;)

This year some of my other favourites were.....
The Adventure Time characters, Jake, Finn, Princess Bubblegum, Fionna, Cake
I couldn't believe how many adventure time characters were at Supanova, loved it!

I also really liked the "Back to the Future" costumes Marty Mcfly and Jennifer, Cute!
Even one of my favorite Japanese Characters Rilakkuma made a special appearance.
Such a Rad weekend that we finished off visiting family and catching
an early advance screening of Disney Pixar's new film Brave.
FABULOUS!!

P.s. I love Jar Jar Binks xx :)
Jar Jar rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment