Friday, July 20, 2012

Comic Con 2012 Costume Corner!!


We love this time of year here at Blondsaurus!! ...... Comic con!!
I have never been but it's on my list being the pop culture lovers that we are
this is heaven on earth!
I love costumes, dress up parties and cosplay, this year I've been already to a
bunch of conventions representing for Blondsaurus.

I've seen a big trend in costumes
My little ponies and Adventure time costumes are bigger than ever,
Gender role changing Men dressing as women characters and women dressing as men.
Game of thrones is so popular, sexy costumes seem to be fading out for more authentic or
handmade costumes and my favourite costumes Star wars, Disney and superheros
are stronger than ever.
Check out some of these awesome costumes from Comic con 2012.
( please note I don't own any of these pics thanks )

No comments:

Post a Comment