Sunday, July 29, 2012

Louis Vuitton goes dotty with Yayoi Kusama

This is why Marc Jacobs was the best thing that ever happen to the Louis Vuitton brand.
The king of collaborations Marc Jacobs has brought one of the worlds most influential artists,
one of Japan's most famous Yayoi Kusama to collaborate with this iconic brand.

The collection features her trade mark, polka dot or" infinity net" as she calls it, art.
Yayoi Kusama is not only an amazing talented artist and writer,
she is a strong interesting individual her life, art and achievements are extremely interesting
creative and inspiring.
I love her art the vibrant of color and I just love her fashion style.

I would need to write pages and pages on her to even begin, you really must read more about
this extraordinary woman who has influence people such as Yoko Ono and Andy Warhol.
Who has achieved so much but has been shadowed with
sadness and a long term mental illness during her life.

She has seem to have lived many lives, but only has survived this one, by her art.
" If it not for art, I would of killed myself a long time ago "
Yayoi Kusama.

How adorable is Yayoi Kusama, I just want to keep her!! Hehe.

We could definitely be fashion sisters with our love for color,
polka dots, bright colored wigs and eccentric style.
I haven't been in love with a range or purchased a Louis Vuitton bag since the
Marc Jacobs/Stephen Sprouse Collection.
But this range has made me fall in love all over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment