Friday, July 20, 2012

The dark Knight rises and so does the Fashion!!

MEOW!
Get the look Catwoman Style!!
I'm in love with Anne Hathaways Catwoman style!!
I went to the midnight screening of The Dark Knight rises and yes it's Awesome!!
I loved Anne Hathaway as Catwoman gorgeous, sexy and funny.
I just loved the kitty costume get the look with red lips, faux leather, lace and slick hair.

Also check our the amazing Lazy Oaf x Batman Collection!!
Holy Amaze balls Batman!!
I want every piece of this collection, I feel like I've just jumped out of a Tim Burton film,
I have purchase the bat symbol logo button up top and can't wait for it to arrive,
I'm also loving the logo dress and leggings but are currently sold out,
So those are definitely on my wish list.
With Romance was born's Marvel collaboration and now Lazy Oafs x Batman collection
Fashion just got awesome bitches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment