Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One more Disney Day leap year 2012

If you haven't heard of this exciting event happening at Disneyland,
where have you been hiding.
One more Disney Day is a celebration for 2012 leap year,
Disneyland will be open for 24 hours whoop whoop.
So I was thinking what would you do at Disneyland for 24 hours?
Here is my list.....
I'd ride the haunted mansion at the stroke of midnight.
Watch the sunrise over the Disney castle.
Buy the biggest Disney ballon I can find, because ballon's make me happy.
Change my mouse ears every hour, I'd need at least 24 pairs.
Ride Star tours 100 times.
Ride Indiana Jones 50 times.
Search for mermaids on the Peter Pan ride.
Shop up a storm, down main street U.S.A.
Find hidden Mickeys.
Fill up and Autograph book with all my favourite characters,
Take a thousand photos.
Hang out at mickeys house, have breakfast at Minnie's house.
Watch parades and fireworks.
Take a romantic stroll around the park with my loved one.
Watch the candle lamp flicker in Walt Disney apartment.
Eat Mickey mouse shaped Icecream .
Get fashion tips from the Disney Princesses.
Go on every single ride in the park.
Dance,sing,laugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment