Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello kitty makeup collection available @ Priceline

Ok so we all know what a massive Hello Kitty fan I am!!
I'll be old with lavender grandma hair and I'll still be collecting this cute kitten!!
Your never to old for Hello kitty!!
I finally picked up a bunch of Hello Kitty cosmetics from Priceline and I'm hooked,
It's a really good range the mascara goes on great and light,
the pencils are soft and the lipsticks are sweet, soft and conditioning.....
( please note the lip colours need to be replied regularly to keep the colour intense )
Not to mention the awesome freebies a cute metallic pink bag and a hello kitty plushie,
O'h Joy!!
I also purchased a nail polish called fire girl, I'm in love with this neon red.
The nail polish is amazing goes on beautiful, colour is fantastic and drys quick.
The Hello kitty Priceline range is a great collection to add to your beauty bag,
great products and super Kawaii packaging Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment