Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Flower Tiaras Style in full bloom xx

Flower head pieces and tiaras have been around forever.
Made famous by Frida Carlo,Rapunzel to Woodstock.
The flower trend has never faded,it may have changed over the years
but it just keeps on reinventing itself, it's a trend that doesn't die and
lucky most of these pieces are made from fake flowers.
I've never seen tacky fake flowers look so stylish.
I remember in the early 1990s I would go to the $2 stores and buy bunches of fake flowers
I'd stick them in my hair, on clips and headbands.
It's been a while since I've worn flowers in my hair, but my Japanese fashion magazines
have inspired me to bring back the floral and now having more time at home,
I've been able to craft and create again yay!! xx
P.S Check out the easy DIY below.....
All you need is a headband, fake flowers, glue gun, glue sticks
A smile and creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment