Monday, May 7, 2012

Out of the trash!


If your a child of the eighties just like me, this is the book for you!
I'm so EXCITED about this book I can't wait to have it on my coffee table....
I love the cabbage patch kids and I still have my orginal doll from the 1980s.
The Cabbage Patch Kids were one of the biggest popculture phenomena's in history.
Then arrived The Garbage Pail kids movie and trading cards,
it was gross at first sight hehe.
I loved them, but parents hated them.
There was also an animated series, a law suit from the Cabbage patch kids,
trading cards band from schools and parental complaits.
The Garbage Pail Kids new series was released in 2003 and a flashback series rereleased in 2010.
It has recently been announced,
that a new movie is being produced based on The Garbage Pail kids! Yay!
" Here's a pail, Heres a lid, you can be a Garbage Pail Kid "
How funny is this art work Star wars, Garbage Pail Kids collaboration
art by Luis Diaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment